Easy to install, easy to use
Modular, connected or autonomous
For SAW sensors and more!
Easy integration of SAW sensors and additional features and seamless interfacing with your existing system
Get access easily to early warnings and accurate data you can act on to implement condition-based maintenance and dynamic load monitoring!
- Temperature, strain etc. with wireless passive SAW sensors
- Partial discharge monitoring with the same system
- Analog inputs for wired sensors: humidity, current, voltage etc.
- RFID tag reader in option for identification
- Local/remote data storage and real-time alarms
- Easy and quick installation, even in retrofit
- Modular connectivity, wired or wireless
- Connect to existing network (SCADA etc.)
- Or use as an autonomous system
SAW sensors and systems
A SAW monitoring system is composed of one or several SAW sensors and their antennas (usually integrated into the sensor packaging), a concentrator/transceiver for interrogation, data acquisition and data processing and sending/storage, linked to one or several emission antennas.
A Graphic User Interface for measurement display on PC is also available.
Our sensors are available in packaged systems, or the various components can be assembled for your specific application.
Customized products (sensors, electronics, antennas) can also be developped if our standard available products don’t cover your specific requirements (for instance for very high temperatures or cryogenic measurements).